Error: The local script version is too low

Hi All,

The problem statement here.

My node was running syncing since sometimes, it suddenly showing “The local script version is too low and has been automatically upgraded. Please execute the command again!”

I checked “sudo phala status”, it show pruntime exited. Tried " sudo phala update script" but no help.

phala uninstall and re-download the phala scripts and build, the “phala-node”, “phala-pruntime” and “phala-phery” always show “STOP”. It can’t be start “sudo phala start”, it give out error “The local script version is too low and has been automatically upgraded. Please execute the command again!-”

Please help advice what need to check… or i can manually check/or delete file/folder?

trying to check log, it show error

Thanks.

1 Like

This has what I think you have already tried that being -

sudo phala update script
sudo phala install dcap
sudo phala install isgx

But the question has been asked in the Phala circles and we will get back to you when we know more
Sorry if I can’t help more right now

@Andeh_W , thanks for replied.
the node cannot be up issue partially solved. This is because when re-download the “main.zip” phala script. It goes to the same directory which previously has the old “main.zip” file. It does not overwrite it, instead it name as main1.zip. When unzip and install, it still use the old main.zip.
I deleted the old file and re-installed, node/pruntime/pherry are UP.
encounter other issue as well. That will discuss in other post Secure Worker Mining FAQ - #8 由 RubyWang

1 Like

yes - lets keep the conversations on one thread - I’m happy to hear you have the zip file working better, and keep us updated about it in the other thread so we can tell others!

Thanks for the replies also :)

1 Like