Request of a community referendum to retrieve stolen assets of Khala account

I need recognition support and help to initiate a referendum, please vote yes!
  • Respected community leaders, I need your support and help to launch a successful referendum for me to vote, thank you very much!

0 投票人

• Support proposal retrieval
  • Does not support

0 投票人

Hello Phala community, I am Dishi.
I am sorry to bother everyone, but a horrible incident has happened to me recently. I have to ask for help from our Phala community and am very GRATEFUL for your support!

First, let me briefly describe the incident.
The mnemonic of my Phala testnet account were leaked due to my operation error. My assets were stolen at 6:55 a.m. on September 17, 2021.
My address of my stolen testnet is: 43UgPf2VMJQcJ9E8ydLforBv8TxWixvyuvgU7qmLF2siwLaT
图片1
Stolen assets: 15000 PHA, as shown in the figure below.

My stolen assets were transferred to this address at 6 a.m. on September 17, 2021:

41uQxAYg7r3ZTkTFmJDHkDJoPPQmpXyZWsV61XNf8XhZys1c

Stolen transaction hash:
0x7a59ff26cb6dad34c53d308bcf8a4cda6256100e84acb9533da816e5a3730a4c

0xfeef2c6883855cc2d1d346cbf25ffd5bfeeb823e08ada4ad1ed04ba7dc8c27f1

Furthermore, the following evidence can prove that the stolen account belongs to me:

Evidence 1:

This is the address of my host data, which can be investigated

0xfeef2c6883855cc2d1d346cbf25ffd5bfeeb823e08ada4ad1ed04ba7dc8c27f1

Furthermore, the following evidence can prove that the stolen account belongs to me:

Evidence 1:

This is the address of my host data, which can be investigated

Evidence 2:
The picture below shows my address’s json file, which was saved on 2020/11/21. This clearly proves that I am the owner of this account.

微信图片_20210919183519
Evidence 3:

My WeChat ID is also called: Di Shi, same as the name of the stolen account.
Phala community and some other project partners recognize my name. The picture shows my WeChat account, which corresponds to the name of my Khala asset account. It is my personal habit to set both as the same nam

1 Like

Welcome to support and help, this is an event that will change my life, thank you very much!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support recovery of stolen assets! Don’t let the thieves get away with it.

1 Like

Support! This is going to be a very historic moment!

2 Likes

Support justice and recover stolen assets!

1 Like

Support! This is going to be a very historic moment!

1 Like

Support the emperor, this theft is a crime, the evidence is conclusive. Support to recover

1 Like

Support! This is going to be a very historic moment!!!!!

1 Like

Thank you for your support!

Thank you for your support :blush:

Thank you for your support!:+1::+1::+1:

How do you think team or anyone else could get your coins back?

If you are suggesting reverting transaction - strong NOO!
If you suggesting help to track suspect / inform exchanges to lock fund - OK.

1 Like

Yes, the private key was stolen, which is pretty bad. Thanks for your advice!

Thank you for your support

Hi Dishi

I am sorry for what happened to you and that you might have lost funds. However, the nature of the blockchain space needs us to be skeptical about things that we see. Posting screenshots cannot be proof that you own the account. This could, however, be solved by signing a message with your private key. BUT, this does not solve the issue. My main concern is the following:

How can you prove that your account has been hacked and that it was not a legitimate transaction initiated by you? For example, it could be that you received goods&services in exchange for the PHA that has been transferred. A governance intervention that now reverts the transaction makes a bad case for the future and people need to be concerned about the finality of transactions.

Thanks
Jonas

1 Like

你的担忧是正常的,我能理解。但是,我有必要自己盗了,然后又要官方自去冻结?如果不能找回资产,我要求冻结不良资产的盗窃账户,这过分吗?我相信,未来民事提案公投会有许多我这样类似的受害者,难道他们就不应该去正当维护自己权益?区块链的本质是为什么?如果你真看明白我提供的资料,就不会问我如何证明这个是不是我的资产问题了。这是如果证明我的资产来源和账户信息都说的很清楚。我真是难道闲的蛋痛自己没事找事去折腾这个事情?如明本身就是一个伪命题,你的资产被盗,你又如何证明你是被盗还是监守自盗?这种杀敌一千自损八百万的的愚蠢之事,我想没有几个傻到家的人来做。换作是你你该怎么证明和维护你的利益?