What if I transferred $PHA token to Ledger?

Ledger doesn’t support Phala Network or Khala Network, so please don’t transfer $PHA token into your Ledger wallet.

If you have already transferred, follow this tutorial if the PHA token couldn’t been transferred out:

Import your Ledger’s private key/mnemonic seed into polkadot.js, retrieving the account in Ledger. Then you can transfer PHA token in polkadot.js.

what is the derivation path? i cannot import my ledger address to polkadot js

Hello Lucia,
I have exactly this problem and was not able to solve it until this day.
I bridged my PHA from Ethereum to the Kusama Parachain, on my Ledger-Kusama-Address.
Now they sit on my address, but I can move them, because Ledger cant sign Kusama-Phala-transactions.
I did that more than a year ago, when the warning “not to bridge to a hardwarewallet” was not visible yet.

The good thing is, that it is not a very very big amount of funds. I can risk to enter my ledger-seed into a normal online computer. I did that and entered my ledger-seed in the polkadot.js.org-extension.

Sadly the Kusamaaddress I get is not the same like the Kusamaaddress that my ledger generated.
I think its a question of finding the right “derivation path”. The seed works 100% perfect, but the Address I get is the wrong one. So I cant move my funds.

Is there a way to fix my problem an move my PHAs on the blockchain?
… or do I have to wait until ledger supports the Kusama-Khala-Parachain?

Thanks for your answer! Robert