Each participant will receive 10 PHA if he follows the tutorial below to test the testnet Rorschach functions.
- Your account has been successfully created if you can see your account in the list.
Click your avatar to copy the address.
You can create an account with specific characters.
Wait for it to generate until the address you like appears.
You can obtain Phala testnet token
tPHA trough Phala faucet: 25 tPHA / user per day.
- Using Telegram faucet: input
/drip [your testnet address]
- Using Riot faucet: input
!drip [your testnet address]
- Open https://app.phala.network/wallet
Lockedat the upper right corner to unlock your account
Convert to Secret PHA
- Input the amount of PHA you want to convert, then click
- Click Sign and Submit
Similar to Polkadot, on Phala testnet, you can be a Nominator by nominating a Gatekeeper through staking. Enough nomination is a must for Gatekeepers to pass the competition before starting packaging blocks and managing Keystore. Nominators will be able to share returns from Gatekeepers proportionally according to the ration their staking occupy. In non-official conversation, this process is called “stake-mining” as well.
+Nominator, input the value you want to bond
automatic selectionor manually select the Gatekeepers you want to nominate, and click
bond & nominate
- save a screenshot of your nomination as follows for reward claiming.
- Go to
vote value, choose the candidates you want to vote, then click
- Save a screenshot of the notifications for reward claiming.
- Go to https://phala.subscan.io/
- Copy and paste your address, click
- Make a screenshot of your account actions
- Submit it into the Reward Claiming Form correctly. And Reward PHA will be distributed to your ETH Address at every end of the week :)
Reward PHA will be distributed as ERC20 tokens before Phala mainnet launches.