[ Feedback Needed ] Collecting Suggestions on Phala App

We would like to improve user experience of Phala App, include Bridge, Delegate, Mining, as well as other operational requirements. If you have any constructive feedback and suggestions on our current product, please reply to this post or click the “like” bottom on the comments you also agree to. Phala product managers will reply to your post in a timely manner and try our best to optimize and develop in the future. Thank you for your support of the Phala community!

3 Likes

关于PHA钱包的几点建议:

1.请看截图,钱包链接为竖条状,不太符合使用习惯
2.字体偏小,不仔细辨别根本就不知道这是钱包链接
3.经测试可同时链接以太坊和波卡钱包,这样是否安全;另外同时链接以太坊钱包和波卡钱包,除了1:1兑换PHA,有什么其他含义吗?我大胆猜测难道将来会增加金融属性?否则只是兑换PHA的话,只需登陆以太坊或者波卡账户,直接转账然后自动转换不香吗

小方块

后面这个账户余额,只有指向图标才会显示Claim,如果不出意外会有很多使用者会询问,确实太隐蔽了

其他功能目前还没看到,先给这几点建议,如有错误观点,敬请原谅!

2 Likes

感谢您的留言~

1. 当前为 Phala App 早期版本,开发团队想尝试些不一样的设计风格,所以的确会不符用户习惯。但我们之后也会逐渐去找到风格化与易用性之间的平衡;
  2. 现在设计中的字号整体都有些问题,会在近期完善;
  3. 短期内,连接以太坊钱包是为了展示 ERC-20 PHA(已于几小时前上线)和以太坊到 Khala 的双向桥。

Thank you for your message~

1. The current version is an early version of Phala App. The development team wants to try some different design styles, so it does not conform to user habits. But we will gradually find the balance between stylization and ease of use in the future;
  2. The font size in the design now has some problems as a whole and will be improved in the near future;
  3. In the short term, the Ethereum wallet is connected to show the ERC-20 PHA (already go online a few hours ago) and the two-way bridge from Ethereum to Khala.

Couples of suggestions though on the delegation page:

• could you include filters that allow selecting only pools that fall I to a certain range of

i) APR (E.g. only show pools with APR between 50%-100%)

ii) commission

iii) remaining available space in the pool?

• is it possible to get an estimate of the APR impact when you add COINS to the pool?

I had experienced pretty big drops so it would be nice to know what to expect…

1 Like
  1. Suggest add 3 filters:
  • remain not 0
  • remain not infinity
  • commission not 100%
  • pools with brand
  1. Add an icon like :skull: for those pools always change commission
  2. Predict the impact on % given the number of stake people put in, like in the window you insert how much you stake you can say “impact on APR, -10%”
1 Like

Input how much you’d like to stake, and show pools best for you, which means:

1. remain > amount you want to stake
  2. estimated APR considering the impact of your stake

Good point, has been included in the demand pool

Could you add a timer that indicates when Withdrawn PHALA COINS will be available in my WALLET?
It was said that they should be available between 7-14 days after withdrawing, but I have initiated the withdrawal approximately 10 days ago, and not knowing if / when the COINS will be available is very discomforting.

Thanks.

Dear Phala Team,

• There is currently no way how to remove “inactive” pools from “My Delegate” list. By “inactive” I mean “Your Delegation” == 0 AND “Your Withdrawing” == 0 AND “Claimable Rewards” == 0.

See

• Columns “Owner”, “Your Delegation”, “Your Withdrawing” and “Claimable Rewards” cannot be ordered descending/ascending. Whereas ordering by “Owner” is unlikely, users should have this option (should not be necessary to apply the functionality to all columns).

Cosmetic issues:

• Currency symbol and sum should not be separated by a space (“Dashboard”)
  • “CrowdloanVesting” should be separated by a space (“Dashboard”).

The first question shouldn’t occur, maybe something is wrong, we’ll check it.
The others we’ll solve asap.

Hi Rorschach,

In case you need my Khala address, let me know.

hi, neo, the reason for the first question I think should be that you have a very small amount of claimable rewards left in these pools, which are not displayed because of the number of decimal places.
You can try to claim all and see if you still have this problem

Hi Rorschach,

Since the “Claim All” button has been implemented, I no longer claim the rewards for single pools one by one.

That means I must have clicked the “Claim All” button at least 20-30x, but the inactive pools are still there :frowning:

Hi Rorschach,

Is there any other way for me how to get rid of these unused pools? Obviously, “Claim All” does not work.

Hi Rorschach,

Apparently, there is a slight mismatch between what “My Delegate” displays as delegated and what is shown in Subscan as “Locked”.

hi, neo, you have a very little lock in PID 755, 251, and you have very few claimable rewards in 228, 1071, 251, 573.
it doesn’t show on App because the amount is too small. we’ll find out how to resolve it.
You can try to withdraw the 755 pool first, click Max during withdrawal. See if it works

Saludos. Recientemente se ha realizado la traducción de la app al español. Es una traducción muy muy pobre, repleta de fallos, palabras inventadas y errores gramaticales y ortográficos. Seria deseable contactar con alguien mas fiable que revise todos los términos y les de sentido.
Un saludo y muchas gracias.

The new delegate table is great due to the fast loading :dizzy: but it would be interesting to get a timer or estimation for the next update :clock1: instead of just having the last update

Hi!
Here are 2 pictures with layout examples of 2 Phala apps tabs.
The idea is to make UI/UX more clear and friendly.
As well as added feature to mark miners in order to use this as a filter for further filtration.
By the way, if it possible implement a collection of delegator`s marks then it might be convert in cumulative miner ranking that would helps delegators to more easy oriented and delegate to good miners.

1. Delegate

2. My Delegate

1 Like