This Motion brings an external proposal to Democracy. Per the enacted Proposal #2, the council and the technical committee will jointly put a on-chain runtime upgrade to enable free transferring.
The new runtime version 1060 (with khala-node v0.1.6) ships with the transfer extrinsic filter removed. It also removes the OneshotTransfer pallet, and introduces a bunch of bug fixes.
- Fix #490: limit 1 withdraw per user per queue
- Fix 518: Remove SubAccountAssignments
- Check worker status before start mining
- Fix #487: remove dust in stake & share calc
- gk: implement Repair V
- Github Release: https://github.com/Phala-Network/khala-parachain/releases/tag/v0.1.6
- WASM sha256sum: 73d75b1d769c70267bf7ce4af58c624612c47154d686220d257de74b37ae781e
- Proposal hash: 0xeb9d5f61234b41e41a4dafc7f31220bc9b2edabc46481cb5a621594710164ec9