This Motion brings an external proposal to Democracy. Per the enacted Proposal #2, the council and the technical committee will jointly put a on-chain runtime upgrade to enable the two-way bridge.
The new runtime version 1070 (with khala-node v0.1.7) ships with the bridge_transfer extrinsic filter removed. It also introduces a bunch of bug fixes.
- bridge-transfer: mark user call as transactional
- mining: add halving logic
- pallet: repair v again
- Less verbose handle_pool_new_reward
- Github Release: https://github.com/Phala-Network/khala-parachain/releases/tag/v0.1.7
- WASM sha256sum: 44ffc78c3ab0c8131906a2579a2fc88af52c4d5a2c11889c8f69bca3621b8871
- Proposal hash: 0x1ee81d88d6c0ba09e6643417a5a5d42006fd8080e23b56e2a6ba90ff2fd4051a