I made this video showing an overview of a project Phala and how to participate in Crowdloan Phala on Polkadot

Hello PHAmily, my name is Paulo Zago and I am a member of the Community of Brazil of the Dotsama Ecosystem.
I have a You Tube channel where I produce content about cryptocurrencies and Technology.

I participated in Crowndloan on the Kusama network and I believe in the project and in Phala’s potential and team.
You are doing a great job!

I made this video where I talk and show:

Phala Network project overview

How to participate in Crowdloan

Old Gangster 5% Bonus

Fat Contract

phala world metaverse

Base for Web3

Overview about Khala

PHA ERC20 (bridge)

I showed the app phala.app

stake

Partnership with kanaria project in Khala

I made this content to bring information about the Phala project to the Portuguese speaking community and help Phala succeed in Crowdloan and get a spot as a Parachain in Polkadot, as I believe that Web 3 can benefit humanity…

Shows video here : O que é Phala Network e como participar do Crowdloan Polkadot - YouTube
Shared on twitter: https://twitter.com/paulo__zago/status/1480873875760164867?s=20

Thanks all !

8 Likes

Great informative video about Phala for the community in Portuguese language.

3 Likes

Paulo is one of the greatest guy in Brasil wich spread the Dotsama informations for newcomes with experience tips to all comunit. Congratz

3 Likes

This is insane guy! Thanks for all contributions for me and dotsama community, Paulo.

3 Likes

Great content Paulo, keep your amazing work.

#DOT #KSM

3 Likes

Looks good, I will vote on your proposal. Thanks for supporting Phala!

4 Likes

Thanks my friend @aoliveira for comment and feedback for my content of the portuguese community Dotsama . TMJ ;)

2 Likes

Thanks @miguel.dot for comment and feedback for my content of the portuguese community Dotsama . TMJ my brother ;)

2 Likes

Thanks @Junqueira for comment and feedback for my content of the portuguese community Dotsama . The ecosystem makes strongest with a power of the community . TMJ ;)

2 Likes

Thanks @cryptocean for comment and feedback for my content of the portuguese community Dotsama . ;) TMJ

2 Likes

Thanks @Marvin . Great work of the team and congrats for the hard work . The great power of the ecosystem is community . This is the my little contribution to ecosystem ;)

2 Likes

Nice job, thanks @paulo_zago !

3 Likes

Thanks @lucia :relaxed:

2 Likes

Hi @paulo_zago, 500 $PHA tip has been closed and distributed, thank you! Details: Video showing an overview of a project Phala and how to participate a Crowdloan : https://forum.phala.network/t/topic/3318

3 Likes

Thank you Lucia for the support of the Council.
I’m so glad you enjoyed the content and support the content creators and the community. Thank´s PHamily :green_heart: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Paulo Zago,
Your work is of great value to the Brazilian community.
Your teachings, videos and help on social media contribute to the growth of our community.
Thank you Paul!

2 Likes