I made this video showing an overview of a project Phala and how to participate in Crowdloan Phala on Polkadot

Hello PHAmily, my name is Paulo Zago and I am a member of the Community of Brazil of the Dotsama Ecosystem.
I have a You Tube channel where I produce content about cryptocurrencies and Technology.

I participated in Crowndloan on the Kusama network and I believe in the project and in Phala’s potential and team.
You are doing a great job!

I made this video where I talk and show:

Phala Network project overview

How to participate in Crowdloan

Old Gangster 5% Bonus

Fat Contract

phala world metaverse

Base for Web3

Overview about Khala

PHA ERC20 (bridge)

I showed the app phala.app

stake

Partnership with kanaria project in Khala

I made this content to bring information about the Phala project to the Portuguese speaking community and help Phala succeed in Crowdloan and get a spot as a Parachain in Polkadot, as I believe that Web 3 can benefit humanity…

Shows video here : O que é Phala Network e como participar do Crowdloan Polkadot - YouTube
Shared on twitter: https://twitter.com/paulo__zago/status/1480873875760164867?s=20

Thanks all !

5 Likes

Great informative video about Phala for the community in Portuguese language.

1 Like

Paulo is one of the greatest guy in Brasil wich spread the Dotsama informations for newcomes with experience tips to all comunit. Congratz

1 Like

This is insane guy! Thanks for all contributions for me and dotsama community, Paulo.

1 Like

Great content Paulo, keep your amazing work.

#DOT #KSM

1 Like

Looks good, I will vote on your proposal. Thanks for supporting Phala!

2 Likes

Thanks my friend @aoliveira for comment and feedback for my content of the portuguese community Dotsama . TMJ ;)

Thanks @miguel.dot for comment and feedback for my content of the portuguese community Dotsama . TMJ my brother ;)

Thanks @Junqueira for comment and feedback for my content of the portuguese community Dotsama . The ecosystem makes strongest with a power of the community . TMJ ;)

Thanks @cryptocean for comment and feedback for my content of the portuguese community Dotsama . ;) TMJ

Thanks @Marvin . Great work of the team and congrats for the hard work . The great power of the ecosystem is community . This is the my little contribution to ecosystem ;)

Nice job, thanks @paulo_zago !

1 Like

Thanks @lucia :relaxed:

Hi @paulo_zago, 500 $PHA tip has been closed and distributed, thank you! Details: Video showing an overview of a project Phala and how to participate a Crowdloan : https://forum.phala.network/t/topic/3318