新的理事会候选人介绍--来自BMLabs的RAY

Hey Phala/Khala community:
I’m Ray from Bluemountain Labs (BML).
I am introducing myself as a governance council candidate.
We are one of the best Chinese community partners for Polkadot/web3.0 ecological high-quality projects; we are committed to the research and practice of web3.0 infrastructure protocols, economic models and governance.
We have done a lot of work to help build a more branded DAO; we are also early supporters of PHA. Since 2020, we have held several offline Meetups independently and invited Marvin to share themes to help spread the phala network Value; at present, we are also continuing to contribute CPUs to the PHALA network. We have combined with some institutions to have more than 50+ PIDs, attracting a large number of computing power enthusiasts, covering more than 1000+ people, more than 10 million pha entered the network,and we believe this value will continue to increase. .
If I am elected to the PHA Governance Committee, I will actively contribute wisdom and professional collaboration as a professional representing community computing power supporters.

中文内容:
Phala network community:
我是来自BMLabs的ray,在这里申请成为PHA治理委员会候选人。
我们是波卡/web3.0生态优质项目首选的中国社群合作伙伴之一;我们长期致力于web3.0基础设施协议、经济模型和治理等方面的研究与实践,做了大量的输出以帮助建立更加品牌化的DAO;我们也是早期的PHA支持者,2020年至今我们曾自主举办了多场线下的Meetup,邀请过Marvin做主题分享,以帮助传播phala网络的价值;目前我们也正持续在为PHALA网络贡献cpu,我们联合一些机构自拥有超50+PID,吸引了大量的算力爱好者,覆盖人数规模超1000+,超过千万枚pha进入网络,我们相信这个数值还会不断地增加。
在接下来的时间,我们会联合Web3.0新锐媒体“元宇宙之心”、以及深耕波卡生态研究的“波卡生态研究院”、全球知名多链钱包“Token Pocket”等行业优质伙伴,助推PHALA网络在web3.0计算云赛道持续占领规模。
我在治理委员会作为代表社区算力支持者的专业人士积极贡献智慧,专业让协作发生!

1 Like